espresso/espresso3g: OTG support not working
I don't know if this is related to the newer kernel (3.4 instead of 3.0) but I just tried the latest Android 7.1.1 build for espressowifi and espresso3g and USB OTG support doesn't work, i.e. nothing happens when attaching a mouse, keyboard or USB flash drive.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Dániel Járai
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Subject changed from OTG support not working to espresso/espresso3g: OTG support not working
- Description updated (diff)
We switched to a 3.0 kernel now, please let me know if the issue still exist.
Also available in: Atom